We consider you part of our family of guests and would like to extend the invitation for you to join us for our annual Family Thanksgiving Celebration Weekend. It’s a time honored tradition dating back to 1992 where we gather around the table with our guests to share a gourmet Thanksgiving meal and a weekend filled with seasonal activities & treats. And we still have a few rooms left.
Here’s a look at what we have in store for this special occasion:
Daily Full Breakfast Buffet
Thursday, November 23, 2023, Thanksgiving Day Dinner 3PM-7PM
- Reception featuring wine, appetizers and entertainment at The Blue Dory Inn.
- Followed by a 4 course gourmet family-style Thanksgiving dinner with wine prepared by Johnson & Wales graduate, Chef Brian Rusin.
Friday, November 24, 2023, Black Friday Dinner
- Traditional Blue Dory Inn wine/cheese reception
- Special “day after” buffet dinner with wine at the Blue Dory
- Traditional family & friends evening sing along at the Avonlea
What better way to celebrate the holidays? Join us for a weekend of good food and great company and watch the Island come to life as the local shops and restaurants kick off the season with the annual Block Island “Christmas Stroll“.
All ages welcome. Children under 16 welcome at the Blue Dory. Children and dogs are welcome in all cottages and suites. Please call to make your Double Dinner reservations for the event for Thursday and Friday. Limited seats available. Must be a guest staying at the inn to attend the dinners. $95/person for 2 dinners. Children under 12 eat free! Plan ahead because we fill up fast!
Please give us a call at (401) 466-5891 to book your room and Thanksgiving Dinner 2023. The Block Island Inns Dinner is only for our guests staying with us at one of our properties, The Blue Dory Inn, The Avonlea, and The Suites and Cottages.